Thursday, June 17, 2010

to sir with love

not that i fall in love with anybody i call a "sir", it just i really love the song after watching the Glee cast performed it on one episode.

the kids (kids? Mercedez Jones real age is 24) sung that song dedicating to their teacher/coach Mr. Schuester.

The time has come,
For closing books and long last looks must end,
And as I leave,
I know that I am leaving my best friend,
A friend who taught me right from wrong,
And weak from strong,
That's a lot to learn,
What, what can I give you in return?

If you wanted the moon I would try to make a start,
But I, would rather you let me give my heart,
To Sir, with Love


the kids loves him not because he teach spanish amazingly their grades are thru the roof, they loves him because he inspire.

teacher is one great profession of having chance to inspire people, especially kids and teenagers in their labile years.

to my fellow friends, teachers and future teachers, use your chance of improving the world for a better place to live wisely =)

btw, u know what is the word in latin for teacher? hehe

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ~William Arthur Ward

1 comment:

iza faizah said...

i love this entri doc..