haa? answer me!!!
u guyz want to bluff and show off and being arrogant lah because u guyz medical students???
although u guyz arrogantly flaunting ur status (medical student consider status? status my ass lah)
by wearing lab coat in KFC, do people care or amused by ur guyz stupidity???!!!
people don't care if u are med students, no goodness u can bring to them, so y people must care?
but i do care so much becoz u guyz looks SO X.
i hate X,
especially learnt X like u guyz medical students flaunting ur not-so -white&clean lab coats!!!
these kids might reply me "kenapa nak lebih2 pulak sebok? sekurang2nya kitorang lebih baik lagi dibanding dengan mereka yg pakai baju tapi dedah aurat. kalau kita orang nampak cam X pun, kitorang tak buat dosa"
kalau cam tu, terus lah aku pun mendiamkan diri...
in the end, it is not me who looks like X. (although i might be one. heheh)
1. from a random survey, students prefer not to bring & not to wear lab coat while in practicum classes. (tapi nak plak pakai time makan2 kat kfc?)
2. lab coat is so not comfortable, dan juga panas. and not stylish also. it's SO ugly
3. . people kept assuming they are arrogant. i have no comment because i don't have any friends from this bunch of greatest human being ever, because unlike them, i am nobody.
4. aside from these bunch of greatest human being, most people agree that wearing lab coat and dine in KFC looks stupid.
5. u can spot them anywhere, everywhere. at the supermarket, cinemas, restaurants, etc. the list is endless.
p/s- ada org terasa hati. aku minta maaf. aku edit entri ni, tapi aku yakin ada yg dah save buat kenang2an kann???
jgn terasa la kalo korang rasa aku yg salah, bukan korang.
korang tak buat dosa pun. aku jamin tu. aku tulis entri ni pasal aku menyampah je tgk labcoat bersepah sampai KFC. sbb mmg bg aku nampak X lah.
Oct 2018: Taiwan (^^) Part 2 - Bismillah... On my second day, I decided to go to Yanmingshan. The weather looked promising that morning, but it started to rain the moment I reached Qing...
2 weeks ago