Wednesday, May 7, 2008

because of words...

some of my friends did told me that i will make a good politician

i assume that they were serious.

it is not uncommon for people to give me comments
"ur opinion, it is so true"
"u speak like that, are u a debater or something like that?"
"ex-prefect, or head student perhaps?"

i have no intention to take credits for all those comments. not at all.

and i realized i really know how to
talk nicely, talk diplomatically, manipulating words, and bodek2 also.

but i know that i will not make a good leader.

i cheated during exam (not anymore, after kantoi :P)
i corrupted the balance when my parents asked me to buy something
i slept during lectures
i prioritized myself first over all the things in the world
i having problems managing myself, let alone others

see? i am no better than anybody.
a good leader should become an example to people who he leads.


but err, i guess politician and leader is 2 different things? hoho :P

if all it takes to become a politicians are:
talk nicely, talk diplomatically, manipulating words, and bodek2 also.

then im in :P

1 comment:

zeq said...

jangan la tukar selalu.. malas aku mau edit2 ni.. hahhaa

aku x mau jadi politician, aku mau jadi diktator... senang. semua ikut cakap aku, ndak payah mau pikir perasaan org. muahahha